15
Jun

Welcome!

Written on June 15, 2011 by Begoña González-Cuesta in News

Begoña González-Cuesta, Ph.D.
Dean IE School of Communication

At IE School of Communication we have created a vibrant and critical environment in which to develop our best skills to think and act in an increasingly communication-based world. Communication is at the center of our lives; even more, understanding it involves the deep exploration of its interactions with other fields, working in the interdisciplinary thresholds where innovation and new ways of approaching reality can emerge forcefully.

We train communicators who posses practical, intellectual, creative and managerial skills, strong foundations in ethics and critical thinking, and who are able to deal with the complexity of the contemporary world. Our students develop their international profile in a context that encourages diversity, citizenship, team work and entrepreneurial spirit applied to the more innovative ways of working for the current professions, including Digital Journalism, Corporate Communication, Visual Creation, Political Communication, among others.

We envision IE School of Communication as a space for the creation of knowledge and influencing society, in close proximity to professional life, and in dialogue with contemporary culture on all levels.

http://www.ie.edu/IE/site/php/en/school_communication.php

buy twitter followers cheap February 21, 2013 - 1:12 am

I simply couldn’t leave your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information an individual provide for your guests? Is going to be again continuously in order to check up on new posts

rabaty August 15, 2013 - 6:31 pm

You should check this out…

I saw this really good post today….

rabaty August 25, 2013 - 3:31 am

You should check this out…

I saw this really great post today….

buy real instagram followers October 27, 2013 - 8:57 am

Hey there, You’ve performed an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and
for my part suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited
from this site. Customers can buy real instagram followers through dozens of affordable services.

Trend to buy cheap instagram followers is always to get celebrities coordinator a post in your case.

get more followers on instagram fast and quick for your instagram Page from best Providers.

styczen January 4, 2014 - 11:54 pm

You should check this out…

I saw this really great post today….

styczen January 5, 2014 - 3:01 pm

Website worth visiting…

below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit…

styczen January 5, 2014 - 4:32 pm

Recent Blogroll Additions…

I saw this really great post today….

testy2014 January 18, 2014 - 7:23 pm

You should check this out…

I saw this really good post today….