16
Dec

The begining of MCC 2012

Written on December 16, 2011 by jrodriguez in News

The past few months at IE have been a very interesting and growing experience. I came in unsure of what to expect or the people I was going to meet. At opening ceremony I learned that my program is composed of 35 students of which there are 30 nationalities. This diversity has made my experience at IE very enriching. Everything is based on group work and interaction with different people in the program. I have learned so much about cultures, professional and academic backgrounds that are different from my own in the little time I have been at IE.

Despite the fact that I have only been at IE for about 2 months, the program has been very intense. It took some time for me to adapt to the heavy workload but it has been a learning experience, nonetheless. Every presentation, work group meeting, assignment, and course has been a challenge for me. Finalizing my first semester at IE, not only have I been able to overcome these challenges, but I also have grown as a person. I am grateful for opportunity IE has provided me with, being able to interact with such a incredible and talented group of people. At the end of the day, the most important thing we take with us is the friendships that we make and the personal encounters which allow us to become a better person and professional. I look forward to returning in January and to the experiences that IE has in store for me.

Felices Fiestas!

Yuliya December 16, 2011 - 4:29 pm

A nice picture :)