27
Jan

Together We Work

Written on January 27, 2012 by jrodriguez in News

In the Master´s of Corporate Communication it is very important to know how to work in groups; it is fundamental I would say. Most of the assignments are based on group work. Considering the diversity of our class, at times it can be challenging but at the same time it is enriching to share all of this work experience. I think it would be difficult, in our professional lives, to find such a diverse and interesting group to work with. Moreover, this system prepares you for the future because the communications field is a profession in which one has to be personable. It is necessary to be a people person and know how to communicate with people of different backgrounds or levels of authority.

My experience with my group last semester was an unforgettable one. We spent many hours together and ended up becoming very close. It is rare to make real great friends in such a short span of time. Last semester was only about three months, and I think I will always remember that experience. Now, I am starting over and getting to know a new group of interesting people. It is challenging to make the transition to your new group, after becoming so close to and accustomed to the old one. However, after three weeks I have realized that it’s a positive experience to get to know new people. I can tell we will become great friends as well.