Feb

To become  a career activist in Corporate Communication….

..stay humble, be entrepreneur, find your way in social networks, enjoy what you are doing, be passionate, have a starting position but aim for being part of the inner circle of an organization top management, take control of your future, know how to do research, keep up with issues of the day, define a coach to ask hard questions, be curious, have an ambition, have an impact on the business decisions and improve them, be practical, pay attention of case studies, do not neglect theory, be proactive in building connections, be where things are happening.

Comments

Earnest October 8, 2012 - 7:00 pm

Good site you have got here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Weight Loss Camps

Isobel October 26, 2012 - 6:04 am

A motivating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you should publish more on this subject, it
may not be a taboo subject but usually folks don’t discuss such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!

Weather Thermometer

Elena October 28, 2012 - 11:32 pm

Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are
not understanding anything fully, except this post gives fastidious understanding yet.

Prescription Safety Glasses

Janeen November 8, 2012 - 6:16 pm

Now I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming again to read more news.

Prescription Swimming Goggles

Krystle November 12, 2012 - 6:12 am

You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however
I to find this topic to be really something that I think I’d by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I’m taking
a look forward to your subsequent put up, I’ll try to get the hold of it!

Swim Lessons

Boost Testosterone January 29, 2014 - 11:37 am

I believe everything composed was very reasonable. However, think on this, what if you were to
write a killer headline? I am not saying your content is not good., however suppose
you added a post title to maybe grab people’s
attention? I mean Are you a young professional in corporate communication searching for
the secret of success? VIDEO: Experts’
advice | Life at IE School of Communication – Blog is a little vanilla.
You could peek at Yahoo’s front page and watch how
they create post titles to get viewers to click.
You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers excited about what you’ve got to say.
Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more interesting.

ZORAIDA DEARMAS December 29, 2015 - 7:03 am

Savvy post , I was fascinated by the details ! Does anyone know if I would be able to get ahold of a sample IRS 1040 copy to fill out ?

We use both our own and third-party cookies to enhance our services and to offer you the content that most suits your preferences by analysing your browsing habits. Your continued use of the site means that you accept these cookies. You may change your settings and obtain more information here. Accept