12
Feb

Inside Scoop

Written on February 12, 2012 by jrodriguez in News

Antoniya Kamenova is one of our classmates in the Master of Corporate Communication at IE. Antoniya is from Haskovo, Bulgaria. She studied International Communication at Hanze University in Groningen, The Netherlands. Despite our heavy workload this week, yesterday Antoniya held an excellent international dinner at her place. (Yes! There is room for fun in the MCC too), Antoniya made some time to share her impression and perspective about the program with us.

Why did you decide to study a Master´s in Corporate Communication at IE?
First of all, after my studies in International communication I wanted to follow into corporate communication. There are just a couple of schools in Europe that offer these kinds of programs and after my research I decided that IE was the best option because of the curriculum and the subjects they have. Second of all I was looking for an applied sciences or business school that were well positioned in the international rankings and that is how I narrowed down my options to IE.

What aspect of the program would you highlight so far?
Overall I am really satisfied with the program. I think it is great the way the curriculum and the practical courses are integrated because it is very intense but at the same time the combination of subjects make perfect sense. Of course, I also love the international experience, our class is amazing, we are 35 people with 30 nationalities. Moreover, the professor level is definitely one of the key features of the program.

What course has been your favorite?
I really liked the sponsoring and partnership course, the professor was amazing but if I had to say one I would say the crisis and issues management with our professor Laura Illia.

Define the program in one word?
Well… Intensive is the word that perfectly describes this master.

How is it living in such an international environment?
It is very enriching to share this experience with this group of people. I think that having this group prepares you for the professional life because our class is very similar to a global company´s communication department.

What advice would you give to a student that is considering applying for the MCC program at IE?
I would tell him or her that is going to be worth it and if they are ready to accept the challenges, this is definitely the place to pursue your graduate studies.

Valentina February 12, 2012 - 9:46 pm
Valentina February 12, 2012 - 9:46 pm

Well said Kamenova!!! :D

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 3:32 pm

Recommeneded websites…

Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over…

styczen January 5, 2014 - 2:52 pm

You should check this out…

I saw this really good post today….