10
Jun

Laura Illia wins the 2013 Business Schools’ Research Project Competition

Written on June 10, 2013 by Begoña González-Cuesta in News

IMG_3250Laura Illia, Assistant Professor and Academic Director of the Master in Corporate Communication at IE,  won the 2013 Business Schools’ Research project Funding competition launched by UniCredit & Universities Foundation  with the research project  entitled: “Building a new reputation indicator for UniCredit. Listening methods to close the gap between perception and reality”.

The competition is aimed to fund one research project from top worldwide business schools. This year the topic was on Corporate Reputation and was finalized to help UniCredit Stakeholder and Service Intelligence Department in handling the wide survey databases on group reputation.  Business schools involved in the competition in 2013 were: London Business School, INSEAD, IE Business School (IE University), Kellog School of Management (Northwestern University), Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania) and Said Business School (University of Oxford).

As Dr. Laura Illia specifies, “it is relevant to work on a new reputation indicator for UniCredit right now for two main reasons. First, as any other bank UniCredit is part of an industry –i.e. the financial industry- that is living a reputation crisis. It is thus interesting to study this phenomenon right now. Second, with the boost of social media and the rise of globalization it is necessary to find new ways to assess a corporate reputation.  Companies have lost the agency on their reputation and cannot merely align behaviours toward predefined reputation dimensions. Companies need to build their reputation around their relational network (online and offline) by engaging and dialoguing constantly with their stakeholders”.

The project will be lead by Dr. Laura Illia at IE Business School and IE School of Communication in collaboration with other researchers and specialist such as statisticians, experts in the financial industry and experts in communication and key performance indicators.

agregaty prądotwórcze June 27, 2013 - 9:52 am

After looking over a few of the blog articles
on your web site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing a
blog. I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back
soon. Please check out my website too and tell me
your opinion.

Hi! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask.

Does operating a well-established website such as yours require
a massive amount work? I’m brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I’d
like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.

Appreciate it!

steve silver furniture July 2, 2013 - 6:05 am

Your mode of describing all in this post is actually pleasant, all
can simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

If you wish for to get a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these techniques to your won website.

chwilowka pozabankowa July 9, 2013 - 6:15 pm

I’m not sure why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

www.californialaserspinalsurgery.com July 10, 2013 - 10:37 pm

If you want to take a good deal from this post then you have to apply these methods to your won blog.

Student government July 26, 2013 - 6:09 am

Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe all is presented on net?

current install August 16, 2013 - 3:34 am

I have been interested in martial arts, and you move
reality around you like a big, old sideshow. They will understand, for
instance, choosing the right dojo is critical if the student is prohibited from testing for another rank.

styczen January 5, 2014 - 2:46 pm

Recommeneded websites…

Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over…

styczen January 5, 2014 - 4:24 pm

Recent Blogroll Additions…

I saw this really good post today….