5
Nov

IE Weekend Welcome- Suzanne

Written on November 5, 2015 by kiszivath in News

This girl over here is me, Suzanne Kiszivath.

_MG_5666

I am a Puerto Rican doing a Master in Corporate Communication (MCC) at the School of Human Science and Technology (HST).

I am glad to welcome all the IE candidates into the IE Weekend that will be held this 13-14 of November in Madrid. A year ago I was going through the same process deciding on what to do with my life and how I can enhance my professional career. Let me tell you I still haven’t found an answer BUT I decided to take control and push myself into a new amazing journey called IE.

The IE Weekend is an exciting weekend where you will taste the essence of what means to be at IE. Being an IE student combines the awesomeness of living in the beautiful city of Madrid (no doubt you will fall in love), live a unique experience of diversity (while studying with young professionals from around the world) and have professors that are gurus in their fields.

I will be with all of you during the weekend so feel free to ask me questions about IE, life experience or just about where in the world is Puerto Rico ;)

Let the fun begin!

Suzanne

thumb_IMG_8158_1024

Suzanne at Toledo (city that is 2 hours away from Madrid)

Bergamo taxi transfers November 6, 2015 - 11:25 am

Bergamo taxiWe provide low cost airport transfers from Bergamo airport to Livigno. For transfers we offer comfortable and lux cars and minibusses and shuttle busses

sarahJennifer786 November 18, 2015 - 7:38 am

Really a great advanced tour to the madrid with Brian Zucker and RRBB.

Really a great advanced tour to the Madrid with Brian Zucker and RRBB.

RuiFariasBrazil November 18, 2015 - 8:23 am

Fundado em 1987, o Escritório Jurídico Alexandre Rodrigues de Albuquerque é reconhecido como um dos mais tradicionais e conceituados escritórios de Advocacia do Estado do Ceará. Sob a direção do Professor Alexandre Rodrigues de Albuquerque desde a sua fundação até a partida do saudoso Mestre, em 2010, o Escritório segue sendo composto pelos sócios Miguel Rocha Nasser Hissa, Rodrigo Macêdo de Carvalho e Rui Barros Leal Farias – integrantes desde a instituição formal desta sociedade de advogados, em 2005 – e permanece atuando com seriedade, ética e, especialmente, objetividade na condução dos interesses dos seus clientes Rui Farias Brazil.

Rui Farias Lawyer November 18, 2015 - 8:40 am

Aiming to provide personalized legal assistance, safely, efficiently and fast, their personnel structure consists of highly qualified professionals in their respective fields and wide and adequate physical structure to serve well the expectations of its customers and employees. The Legal Office Alexandre Rodrigues de Albuquerque is headquartered in Fortaleza, in the business tower Shopping Aldeota, an easily ace Rui Farias Lawyer.

Giosetta Gina November 18, 2015 - 9:59 am

This company works with some important and most sophisticated experts of direct marketing. The reason behind their name “Vintage” is that they have unparalleled experience in direct response technique. They offer the marketing of both new product and existing product. Via precious strategies of telemarketing and focused marketing, they increase the conversion rate. The process of making small changes to make a big difference to achieve the goal has been introduced by Eileen Fraser Vintage Marketing and grow more your business.

AkashKaul1 November 18, 2015 - 11:41 am

Find out your Wooden Pallets For Concrete Blocks for your construction in Madrid.

jennifersarah786 November 18, 2015 - 12:15 pm

Truly an extraordinary propelled visit to the Madrid with Brian Zucker and Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman.

nick July 21, 2016 - 12:25 pm

A year ago I was going through the same process deciding on what to do with my life and how I can enhance my professional career. Let me tell you I still haven’t found an answer BUT I decided to take control and push myself into a new amazing journey called IE.
Bayonet Plan