20th of February 2012, was an ordinary day? Not at all! We had our Advisory Committee meeting 2012 for the Master in Corporate Communication!
For us, MCC direction team, this meeting is of imperative importance. We see it as an occasion in which we are able to discuss with first class professionals about what is essential nowadays in order to educate professionals in Corporate Communication. What kind of skills do you think young graduates usually lack? What kind of additional skills and training should be provided by Corporate Communication academic programs? What is next in the profession? These are only some of the questions we debated.
The meeting was really a success not only because of the interesting discussions we had. We believe it was an accomplishment especially because we saw that our committee members were really committed to share with us their beliefs and ideas. They are all first class top professionals who have a busy agenda. Nevertheless, despite this, they really prepared for the meeting and came with very good refreshing ideas. For us, people having a passion in education, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing top professionals caring about the education in the area of corporate communication and the hard work we do. For this reason, we’d like to publicly thank them. To …
- STEPHEN A. GREYSER, Emeritus Professor at Harvard Business School
- JACOB BENBUNAN, CEO of Saffron Brand Consultants
- CHARLOTTE LINDSEY-CURTET, Director of Communication at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC),
- ALBERTO ANDREU PINILLOS, Managing Director of Corporate Reputation & Sustainability at Telefónica
- ALFONSO LÓPEZ-TELLO, Marketing and Communication Managing Committee of PricewatershouseCoopers
- WILLIAM LAW, Director of Corporate communication, Volvo
- SHEL HOLTZ, Principal of Holtz Communication + Technology.
- JUAN FRANCISCO POLO, Director of Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility at Ferrovial
- ROSE DE LA PASCUA, Executive Vice President Europe at Weber Shandwick
- JORGE CACHINERO, Senior Director for Reputation & Stakeholder Loyalty and Innovation & Corporate Development at Llorente & Cuenca
- JOEP CORNELISSEN, Professor of Communication and Organisation at VU University Amsterdam
- MARISA TORO, Communication and Public Affairs Senior Manager at Google, Spain
MCC program direction