5
Nov

IE Weekend Welcome- Suzanne

Written on November 5, 2015 by kiszivath in News

This girl over here is me, Suzanne Kiszivath.

_MG_5666

I am a Puerto Rican doing a Master in Corporate Communication (MCC) at the School of Human Science and Technology (HST).

I am glad to welcome all the IE candidates into the IE Weekend that will be held this 13-14 of November in Madrid. A year ago I was going through the same process deciding on what to do with my life and how I can enhance my professional career. Let me tell you I still haven’t found an answer BUT I decided to take control and push myself into a new amazing journey called IE.

The IE Weekend is an exciting weekend where you will taste the essence of what means to be at IE. Being an IE student combines the awesomeness of living in the beautiful city of Madrid (no doubt you will fall in love), live a unique experience of diversity (while studying with young professionals from around the world) and have professors that are gurus in their fields.

I will be with all of you during the weekend so feel free to ask me questions about IE, life experience or just about where in the world is Puerto Rico ;)

Let the fun begin!

Suzanne

thumb_IMG_8158_1024

Suzanne at Toledo (city that is 2 hours away from Madrid)